Salted Focaccia. Photo by Alex Lau.
We can’t help it, we’re so food crazy! Here are the CookIt Crew’s most recent recipe / restaurant / cookbook / cookware obsessions.
What We’re Cooking:
- This unbelievably delicious, crispy, salty focaccia (photo above) from Bon Appétit (twice in the past month!).
- This go-to appetizer from The Modern Proper is always a crowd-pleaser.
- For mornings when we don’t want a caffeine rush, we keep My New Roots’ golden milk spice blend ready to go. It’s surprisingly energizing. (This coming from a bunch of coffee addicts!)
- All the spring dishes from the Love and Lemons cookbook! We swoon over Jeanine and Jack’s photography.
What We’re Into:
- Herriot Grace has some of the most beautiful kitchen goods and homeware. We’re obsessed, and can’t wait to pick up a few of their beautiful stoneware plates for summer dinner parties!
- Atmosphere mists (room sprays) from Fig + Yarrow. We could spend hours in that store. If you aren’t already following their Instagram, you can do that here. You’re welcome.
- The 2-qt. non-stick ceramic Green Pan saucepan. It’s the perfect size for rice or scrambled eggs, and cleans up so easily. We’ll always love our All-Clad babies, but….
- The Forest Feast’s cookbook— Gatherings. It has us so ready for outdoor entertaining!
Where We’re Eating:
- The Bombay Bread Bar, a new restaurant in New York serving Indian cuisine in a Wes Anderson designed space.
- Just Be Kitchen, a haven for health gurus and paleo-eating Denverites, is now open for dinner! And, they have a new spring-summer menu.
- Saturday morning at Din Tai Fung is becoming a favorite new brunch tradition.
- Rosaliné in West Hollywood. One word: ceviche!