CookIt Media has officially been in business for five years! This anniversary feels particularly significant as about half of businesses fail before they reach this milestone. While we celebrate the expertise and ingenuity of our team, we also acknowledge the many advantages and opportunities we’ve been afforded throughout our growth. We know that many hard-working business owners do not get to enjoy these same privileges.
As we grow our business, we are determined to expand our awareness and engage with our industry around the issues of equality and justice. CookIt has been working on what we’re calling our Action List, which will inform the way we do business and drive change within the world of influencer marketing. Our first step is to help level the playing field by supporting other small businesses, particularly those that are Black-owned and/or run.
Your Small Biz Starter Pack
We understand that, for many small businesses, finding the capacity and opportunities to build brand recognition—on top of running the business itself—may not be possible. So we’re offering our free Small Biz Starter Pack to help these businesses get started building a cohesive and recognizable brand.
If your business is under five years old and you’re looking to grow your social platforms and build brand awareness, we’d like to help. Here’s what you’ll get out of your session:
- 30-minute consultation call with CookIt’s CEO & Founder and our Creative Director
- Insights specific to your target consumer, supported by data made available by our third-party platform
- Expert advice on how to build strategy around brand story and aesthetic
- A brand guide that helps define your visual story and create a beautiful, cohesive, and engaging social media presence
- Best practice and small, actionable changes you can make to grow your priority channels.
If this sounds like something that might be of value to you, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you and honored to be able to help!
Laurie Buckle, CEO + Founder
Eleanor Radbod, Creative Director