We are looking for an Influencer Marketing Campaign Manager to join our team!
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a woman-owned, full-service digital marketing agency that brings brands and influencers together around a shared passion for food. We’re food experts (our CEO came from magazines, Bon Appetit and Better Homes & Gardens among them) and content pros, determined to show the industry that great content is the real secret to success.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about Influencer Marketing, especially in food and entertaining, and closely follows trends and talent in the space.
- Location: Los Angeles + Remote
- Salary: Based on experience
- Experience Level: 5+ years
About the Job
- Responsible for the ideation and execution of client campaigns
- Oversee and manage campaigns from launch through wrap, including client communication, influencer briefs, content ideation and review, and reporting/analysis
- Responsible for the development and support of our curated influencer community
- Work with internal colleagues to create innovative, winning client proposals
- Oversee and ensure seamless execution campaign deliverables
- Manage client budgets, negotiating with influencers to secure content packages aligned with campaign goals
- Manage database of influencers and in-house tracking/organizational process
- Draft and update contracts for campaigns, working closely with accounting and legal teams
- Monitor influencer marketing landscape, staying apprised of new capabilities and emerging social platform
About CookIt Media
CookIt Media is an influencer and content marketing agency for food and lifestyle brands. We bring a pioneering perspective and decades of industry experience to the work of partnering brands with the most creative talents in the industry. We help clients build creative, effective campaigns and partnerships, from ideation through strategy, custom content to casting, management to reporting.
- Five-plus years of experience in influencer marketing agency or public relations agency
- Education in communications, marketing or other related field
- Interest and passion in influencer marketing, digital media, content creation, branding
- Self-starter, detail oriented, highly organized, and comfortable in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in GSuite, Hubspot, Platforms
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.