Just when you think you know everything about the people you work with, you learn something new. Here’s 5 things we never knew about CookIt’s Social Media Manager.
5 Things You Don’t Know About…
Netanya Rommel, our Social Media Manager
Hi there, it’s Netanya here! I spend a majority of my day on my phone (shocker!) running the CookIt Instagram and working with brands, developing their social media strategy and managing their accounts. Everyday is different and I love the creativity that comes with the job!
- I grew up in Seattle and, on a bit of a whim, decided to move to New York a couple months ago. I’m so glad I took the risk!
- I have a never-ending travel bucket list. Next up: Thailand, Israel and South Africa. But ask me tomorrow—I’m sure I’ll have another one to add!
- I volunteered at the The Pantry, a cooking school in Seattle, for five years. I learned everything I know about cooking from them!
- If I had to choose a favorite cuisine, it would be Malaysian. It has all the flavors: sweet, sour, spicy, umami. My favorite Malaysian restaurant is Kedai Makan in Seattle, and I don’t care if I have to wait in line for hours.
- I lived in Paris for four months when I was in college, and have always wanted to move back for a bit. Mostly, I want to eat croissants and walk by the Seine every day.