We love ourselves a good podcast! Everything from something you can listen to while washing dishes to one that’s going to change the way you think about your business. We polled the CookIt team to find out what they’re listening to right now and here’s what got the most love:
- Pivot – Every Tuesday and Friday, tech journalist Kara Swisher and NYU Professor Scott Galloway offer sharp, unfiltered insights into the biggest stories in tech, business, and politics.
- Planet Money – The economy explained. Imagine you could call up a friend and say, “Meet me at the bar and tell me what’s going on with the economy.” Now imagine that’s actually a fun evening.
- Radio Cherry Bombe – Radio Cherry Bombe features interviews with the most interesting people in the world of food. Each week, host Kerry Diamond, founder and editor of Cherry Bombe, talks to the chefs, bakers, creatives, and entrepreneurs making it happen.
- Food People – Bon Appétit’s new show made by, for, and about people who love food. Each week BA’s editorial director, Amanda Shapiro, asks a serious or not-so-serious food question. Expect strong opinions, tons of recipe inspiration, and more food puns than we’d like to admit.
- Food Heaven – Join BFF’s and registered dietitian nutritionists Wendy Lopez and Jessica Jones as they talk to different health & nutrition experts about how we can live healthier, more balanced lives. No restrictive diets or quick fixes here.
- WIIM Radio – The official podcast of Women in Influencer Marketing (WIIM), an exclusive networking group. We talk to experts in the industry about hot topics, best practices, advertising trends, and of course, women in business. Expect fresh perspectives and honest takes on timely topics, from those paving the way.
- Food Blogger Pro – We interview successful food bloggers and industry experts in an effort to surface strategies that can help you more efficiently grow and monetize your site. You’ll learn about recipe SEO, food photography, plugins, monetization, traffic, and more. New episodes every Tuesday!
- Chopped – NamelyMarly.com and Chopped Conference creator Marly McMillen reveals strategies to take your food blog to the next level. Through exciting interviews with industry leaders she will help you grow your social media platform, hone your online business skills, create killer marketing strategies, learn the latest tricks to improve your food photography and more in order to get ahead of the curve in the food blogging world. Become the food blogging business owner of your dreams with the Chopped Podcast!
- Experiential Table – The Experiential Table podcast is all about creating engaging experiences in food such as online cooking classes, workshops and more. If you’re a culinary pro who wants to unlock more freedom, flexibility and fulfillment in your life, then this podcast is for YOU.
- How I Built This – Guy Raz dives into the stories behind some of the world’s best known companies. How I Built This weaves a narrative journey about innovators, entrepreneurs and idealists—and the movements they built.
- Today in Digital Marketing – Every weekday, Tod Maffin brings you a fast-paced 8-minute rundown of what you missed in the world of digital marketing and social media.
- Influencer Business – Influencer Business is the playground for brands and creators. We give you an up-close and personal look at the influencer industry and the people and brands who make it tick. Whether you are an influencer looking to level up, or a marketer trying to enhance your influencer marketing strategy, or a casual observer just curious what this phenomenon is all about, this is your podcast.
What podcasts are you binging right now? Let us know your favorites!