Happy Hispanic Heritage Month! To celebrate, we’re spotlighting a few Hispanic/Latinx food bloggers who embrace their roots by sharing cultural recipes guaranteed to make your mouth water.
1. @jennymartinezzz – Jenny Martinez uses her platform to share authentic Mexican cuisine to an audience of over 3 million followers. She spotlights quick and easy to follow recipes like huevos rancheros and Birra in both English and Spanish.
2. @freddsters – Alfredo Garcia, former personal chef for an MLB player, shares a variety of innovative Mexican dishes inspired by his hispanic background to an audience of over 1 million followers.
3. @acozykitchen – Adrianna Adarme uses her platform to share comforting and cozy recipes often inspired by her Latin-American background. You can find traditional Peruvian and Colombian recipes, as well as a bunch of mash-ups on her blog, A Cozy Kitchen.
@jennymartinezzz Mexican Red Rice will never get old! #parati #fyp #mexican #rice ♬ original sound - Jenny Martinez
4. @saltycocina – Ana Regalado, mother and grandmother who uses her platform to share her traditional childhood recipes from her Mexican roots.
5. @piloncilloyvainilla – Ale is a bilingual Mexican living in Texas, using her platform to share vegan recipes that make you feel good. Her recipes are available in both Spanish and English, making plant-based cooking accessible to a wider audience.
6. @cookingconomi – Omi Hopper, a professional makeup artist, began sharing cooking videos online during the pandemic with the goal of keeping Puerto Rican cuisine alive. Now has an audience of over 500k followers who love her easy approach to cooking authentic Puerto Rican recipes.
@saltycocina #hatchchile #queso dip with just the right amount of heat and much cheesy goodness! #easyrecipe #gameday #dip #foodtok #gamedayrecipes ♬ Summer Mood (Royalty Free / No Copyright) Background Music - Lesfm
7. @my.dominican.kitchen – Vanessa, a working mom, started her bilingual food blog to help other busy moms make traditional Dominican and Latin-inspired meals without having to spend a long time in the kitchen.
8. @laylitarecipes – Layla Pujol, an Ecuadorian native living in Luxembourg, shares recipes inspired by traditional Ecuadorian dishes she grew up eating on her blog, Laylita’s Recipes.
9. @lasrecetasdelaura – Laura is a Mexican mom living in Chicago. She uses her blog, Las Recetas de Laura, to teach people how to cook Mexican food in a healthier way with recipes specialized for those with diabetes and high cholesterol. Laura creates content in Spanish and English for a community of over 3 million followers.
10. @muybuenocooking – Yvette, a native Texan, shares cherished family Mexican recipes served with a heaping spoonful of heartwarming family stories on her blog, Muy Bueno.
Who are some of your favorite Hispanic/Latinx food content creators? Let us know in the comments below!